Tuesday, June 22, 2010

*Sigh*.....



It's been one of those days where I wake up feeling amazing, then a few hours later start feeling like I'm going to black out!! My knees go numb & my eyes all spotty.....total weirdness! I don't understand the human body at all! This has been going on & off with me for about a week now. I can't put my finger on it. I can be a number of things I suppose, but I know one thing for sure.....I'M NOT PREGNANT!!! I guess pregnancy tests could lie, but I'm for sure going to believe them right now!! If I was pregnant, I would probably have a heart attack! I couldn't handle another baby right now!!! I'm just fine with the 2 I have!! So, anyways, our insurance should hopefully kick in any day now and as soon as it does, I'm going to schedule an appointment & have some tests ran to see what's going on with my body. Anemia? Hormone malfunction? Diabetes?....Could be a number of things I suppose but hopefully NONE of the above!!

Well, enough of that! Here are some pictures of my babies! They are getting SO big!!! I love it & hate it! It's bitter sweet really!

1 comment:

The Royal Family said...

yeah you updated!!! Sorry about the illness.. I will pray and hope it's nothing bad, we had a cancer scare with his mom the other day and it was ruled out but we still don't know what is going on with her,so I hear you on NOT knowing it's scary!

goodluck keep me posted and let me know if you need anything !