Well...here you go! I am going to give this a whirl and see what I can do. It might not be very good for a while until I can get a hang of the program! I am excited to see how it goes!




I can't believe how big my baby is! I am sad to think I'm not going to be able to call him a baby for very much longer! *tear* These are pictures that I had done last week at Sears. I did them for his 1 year but also as a surprise for Dill for Father's day. And for all of my father's as well! I am excited because Dill has been saying how he wants some good pictures of Caiden and I finally went and got some!!! Yeah! Here you go and enjoy!




1 comment:
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
I am so proud! Let me know if you need help learning how to do something on here. I got to go to staples today neener neener!
) <-- smiley face... I got a keyboard just haven't hooked it up yet LOL
later!!!
Post a Comment