Today Dill and I took most of the day to re-arrange the house! I always love doing it because you feel like you are in a new home! It gives me the opportunity to play house again for a couple of weeks until I get sick of it and want to re-arrange again! Hehe! We have both computers and desks set up now! I think it looks great! Much more organized and functional and I have enough room to keep my work space separate from my play space so maybe I can finally start on Caiden's scrapbook. It is only 14 months past my original idea of beginning a scrap book for him, but it is never too late! We took out the T.V. in the living room and turned it into a sitting room with only 1 couch and the 2 queen ann chairs. We like it a lot more and it really opened up the living/dining(office) room and the space feels much larger. We took the love seat and T.V. and put them in our bedroom. We had a lot of dead space in there and now it looks great and we can watch movies in bed! It felt so good getting all of that accomplished today! Tomorrow....Caiden's room! Ahhhhhh!!!!!
I feels great when you finally set your house up the way you like and it just happened to be in time for all my family this weekend! We are having a bbq Friday night for my birthday. I am excited to see everyone!
I still haven't heard from Sears on Caiden's 2nd set of pictures and I am getting nervous because they are for Dill and all my father's for Father's Day. I really hope they call by Thursday so I can get it to my dad in time. Anyway, I gotta run for the night. I just thought I would try to actually do something with this blog. I am planning on making it better as soon as i have more time.
Ta Ta For Now!
1 comment:
I see you found the counters for your anniversary and his birthday, they are cute you picked good ones! I wish I could rearrange my house, my living room couch is so big it only fits one way leaving one wall open for the entertainment center, and the bedroom (master) also has no other way to get our bedroom set to fit... We are going to move the office into the spare room BUT that will be after Joane stays so we don't intrude on her space.
I noticed that you changed your fam. picture... hey and didn't sears take the pics on the same day, I would call them that's messed up.
ttfn
Post a Comment