Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Pictures!

Yeah! I finally got Caiden's pictures back from Sears. Funny story though, I went to the mall yesterday to buy a birthday gift for my friend Raylene and an anniversary gift for Tyler and Carolyn. I stopped by Sears to pick up some enhancements that I had done and the girl at the counter told me that they weren't even getting another shipment until the 16th. I was way bummed out, but knew there was nothing I could do so I just left. I walked around and got the gifts that I originally went for and I also started to look for something for Father's day for Dill since I had no idea what I was going to do. I was unsuccessful and mad so I went out to my car and started loading up Caiden when Dill called and said that the fax rang and no paper printed out. I asked him what the caller id said and right away I knew it was Sears but played stupid and said "Well, I hope it wasn't too important. Maybe they will try again". So, I loaded Caiden back into the stroller and ran into Sears and grabbed my pictures. I was so happy I wanted to cry! They turned out so good and I can't wait to give them to Dill on Sunday. He is going to LOVE them!

I will post some pictures of Dill while and after he opens them! Maybe I will even do a video! Well, that is all I can do for now. I have a screaming baby in my ear. Ahhhh!!!!!

4 comments:

The Royal Family said...

ok it's been a week, time for another post. LOL

The Royal Family said...

so, how was your 4th of july?

The Royal Family said...

Sorry haven't had time to email ya back very busy this week! Anyway I don't see an update on the blog! I want pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope all is well.

The Royal Family said...

la la la la la